sponsored by Potato Goodness
This POTATO BUDDHA BOWL is my newest lunch obsession. (Do you discover a meal you like and eat it on a regular basis for months or are you ordinary?)
Impressed by the grain bowls widespread for years – this one is grain free as a result of roasted potatoes are the bottom. Potatoes are a nutrient dense vegetable not a grain. So that they’re an amazing choice if you wish to change up your bowls and/or if you happen to keep away from gluten.
I really like spending my free time working (& consuming) fairly than cooking & cleansing – so I made an enormous batch of roasted potatoes throughout meal prep and made a couple of Potato Buddy Bowls for a fast seize n’ go lunch. (They work for dinner too – however I can by no means wait to eat one!)
I’m build up my health proper now to coach for a fall marathon and that takes up a variety of time. That’s why I’m all a few scrumptious, filling and nutrient packed lunch that’s EASY to make.
I admire that potatoes are filled with vitality, vitamin C and are a superb supply of potassium – vitamins that may assist me hit my working objectives. They’re good carbs to assist gas me AND (possibly most significantly) the roasted potatoes in these bowls are sooooo good!
- 24 ounces chew sized Potatoes (I used crimson potatoes, however you should use what’s accessible)
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 2 Tb garlic powder
- 1/2 Tb onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Purple onion
- Blended Greens
- Pepita seeds
- Inexperienced Onion
Potato Buddha Bowl Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 levels.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, paprika and Italian seasoning. Combine nicely & pour onto baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes or till achieved (rigorously pierce one of many largest potatoes to examine if you happen to’re unsure & regulate cooking time as wanted). Stir midway via.
- Whereas potatoes prepare dinner –> Put together the opposite elements you need in your Buddha Bowl. They’re often a mixture of cooked & uncooked veggies, vegetarian protein, nuts or seeds and dressing. My bowl had roasted potatoes, combined greens, roasted cauliflower (that I cooked concurrently the potatoes), bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, lentils, avocado, pepita seeds, every thing seasoning and dressing.
When the potatoes are achieved you’ll be able to construct your bowl…
POTATOES are the bottom after which pile in your favourite veggies, protein, nuts, seeds and dressing. This can be a nice meal to have along with your RUNNING BUDDY since every particular person can select their toppings and the way a lot they need of every (which is why I nicknamed them Buddy Bowls). Or construct a couple of bowls in meal prep containers for simple seize & go meals for busy days.
For extra potato recipes, info & inspiration –> try the Potato Goodness website here.
This publish is sponsored by Potato Goodness. All opinions are that of the writer.
KEEP GOING with these RUNNER RECIPES: