Should you’re not aware of the World Financial Discussion board (WEF), put together to be astounded. This worldwide group is run by German engineer and WEF founder Klaus Schwab and different members of the technocratic elite. Their mission is to dispose of the democratic course of and provides all possession and management to the deep state.
If this sounds far-fetched, like a conspiracy idea, you’ll be shocked to know that WEF doesn’t disguise their agenda. Quite the opposite, they freely share it and market it to the world, as if it’s inevitable that their plan for a Nice Reset will someday come to fruition. The dystopian society that they envision strips people of their autonomy in favor of world, tyrannical management.
10 Creepy Dictates of the WEF
Simply how chilling is WEF’s imaginative and prescient of the longer term? You’ve bought to learn their very own phrases to search out out. Whereas few of their dictates are closely picked up by the media, they’ve a means of infiltrating the collective psyche nonetheless. The Vigilant Citizen just lately compiled 10 of essentially the most incredulous — and scary — notions that WEF has championed, in no specific order.1
1. Infiltrating governments — It’s WEF’s intention to penetrate and seize governments around the globe with a view to dispose of democracy and set up a globalized world run by a “self-selected coalition of multinational firms, governments (together with by way of the UN system), and choose civil society organizations (CSOs).”2 “That is the precise reverse of a democracy,” The Vigilant Citizen factors out.3
Going even additional, Schwab, WEF’s proprietor and chairman, advised Harvard’s John F. Kennedy College of Authorities in 2017, “What we’re very pleased with, is that we penetrate the worldwide cupboards of nations with our WEF Younger World Leaders.”4 In reality, WEF maintains a “Younger World Leaders” program,5 a five-year indoctrination into their rules.
Its objective is to create world leaders who don’t reply to their folks however to their bosses at WEF. Graduates of this system embrace world leaders who’re “suspiciously in lockstep” with WEF’s Nice Reset, similar to:6
- Justin Trudeau, prime minister of Canada
- Emmanuel Macron, president of France
- Mark Zuckerberg, cofounder and CEO of Fb
Different Younger World Chief graduates embrace Germany’s Angela Merkel and Russia’s Vladimir Putin, together with a minimum of half of Canada’s cupboard.7 Sponsors of WEF’s Younger World Leaders Program embrace the Invoice & Melinda Gates Basis and Google — “I ponder why Google censors and shapes info to be in precise help of the World Financial Discussion board’s narrative?” comic JP Sears requested, satirically, in March 2022.8
2. Sound wave thoughts management — “Non-invasive neuromodulation” is touted as a “new period of healthcare” by WEF in a 2018 article that’s since been scrubbed from the web, however is preserved by the Web Archive.9 Initially mentioned as a instrument for managing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s ailments, the article — titled “Thoughts management utilizing sound waves?” — shortly takes a flip:10
“However what occurs if this system for altering our mind waves escapes regulation and falls into the incorrect palms? Think about a dictatorial regime with entry to the tips and instruments to vary the best way its residents assume or behave.”
In an interview with Antoine Jerusalem, a professor of engineering science at Oxford College, the WEF article describes controlling neuronal exercise within the mind by directing mechanical vibrations to a sure area.
Whereas it’s acknowledged that this course of hasn’t but been fine-tuned, Jerusalem stated, “I can see the day coming the place a scientist will have the ability to management what an individual sees of their thoughts’s eye, by sending the correct waves to the correct place of their mind.”11
The article then makes the case that, since anyone goes to harness this type of thoughts management, it’d as effectively be WEF — “If we wish to lead that dance 10 years from now, we have to begin researching immediately … Politicians ought to keep in mind that if we don’t do it, then anyone someplace will do it anyway … doubtlessly unregulated.”12
3. Drugs with microchips in them — At WEF’s 2018 assembly, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla described the U.S. FDA’s approval of the primary “digital capsule.” The pill comprises a organic chip that enters your abdomen and is able to sending indicators that the capsule was, the truth is, taken — to make sure compliance. “So think about the purposes of that, the compliance.
The insurance coverage corporations would know that the medicines that sufferers ought to take, they do take them,” Bourla stated.13
4. Reward for lockdowns
Public well being insurance policies that prohibit motion, ban worldwide journey and shut faculties and companies, generally referred to as lockdowns, had been carried out in just about each nation across the globe through the pandemic, starting in China, then Italy and spreading like wildfire from there.
Lockdowns prompted immense human struggling within the type of job losses, social isolation and suicides, with little to no impact on COVID-19 mortality.14 WEF, nevertheless, “would like to see ‘covidian’ life change into everlasting,” The Vigilant Citizen reported,15 as evidenced by the video above, which WEF shortly deleted after backlash.
The video, titled “Lockdowns are quietly enhancing cities around the globe,” praises lockdowns’ function in decreasing human exercise and resulting in the “Earth’s quietest interval in a long time.”16
5. Dystopian plans for the longer term — WEF has additionally launched movies displaying a “peek at our future,” which embrace folks in masks, loads of hand sanitizer and QR codes, plus additional changes away from society as we all know it and towards an more and more remoted, digital world. In one in every of WEF’s examples of “how our lives might quickly look,” it’s recommended that you might be recognized by your heartbeat.17
That is obligatory as a result of facial recognition expertise is commonly thrown off by face masks, however “your heartbeat is simply as distinctive as your face.” NASA has invented a system utilizing a laser that may establish folks by heartbeat alone. WEF additionally promotes more and more educating kids utilizing digital expertise and asks, whereas displaying a photograph of an individual sporting a masks alone, outdoor, “What pandemic-era modifications would you prefer to change into everlasting?”18
When it comes to schooling, WEF additionally envisions a “reimagining” of present lecture rooms with a heavy concentrate on digital actuality and synthetic intelligence applied sciences, together with investments in “reskilling and upskilling.”19
In keeping with WEF, textbooks, notebooks and pencils ought to not be seen as important studying instruments, as a result of “environmental pressures.” As an alternative, schooling ought to be digitalized and “coupled with the metaverse” in order that college students can be taught in a digital atmosphere.20
6. The Nice Reset — WEF’s Nice Reset includes altering every part from future world relations and the course of nationwide economies to “the priorities of societies, the character of enterprise fashions and the administration of a world commons.”21
A part of the plan includes the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which Schwab has been discussing since a minimum of 2016 and “is characterised by a fusion of applied sciences that’s blurring the strains between the bodily, digital and organic spheres.”22
When it comes to authorities, the Revolution will convey new technological powers that permit for elevated inhabitants management through “pervasive surveillance programs and the flexibility to regulate digital infrastructure.”23 It additionally intends to dispose of capitalism. The Vigilant Citizen explains:24
“Whereas capitalism relies on a self-regulating system of supply and demand, the Nice Reset appears to be like to redefine the best way companies are evaluated by way of new parameters. The principle one: Compliance with the elite’s social and political agendas.”
A propaganda video launched by WEF25 talks about their plan to usher in stakeholder capitalism, wherein non-public firms — not elected leaders — change into trustees of society, placing your privateness and information, your meals and your freedom in danger.
To get thus far, the video’s narrator states, is “all about getting the correct folks in the correct place on the proper time.”26 “In different phrases, the system can be rigged and compliance with a wider agenda can be obligatory in a brand new financial system,” The Vigilant Citizen identified.27
7. Recalibration of free speech — The censorship and regulation of the web is excessive on WEF’s agenda, as it might function a place to begin to recalibrate free speech. This notion was launched by Australian eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant at WEF’s 2022 Davos assembly, throughout which she known as for a “recalibration of free speech” and a “recalibration of a complete vary of human rights …”28
In saying this, they’re brazenly calling for censorship. “Free speech is, the truth is, binary. Both it exists or it doesn’t. And so they clearly don’t need it to exist,” The Vigilant Citizen defined.29
8. Digital passports in your clothes — Whereas expertise doesn’t seem to have superior to the purpose that implantable microchips are getting used as brain-machine interfaces to regulate your ideas, what does exist immediately are vaccine passports, which might progress to digital IDs, which then result in central financial institution digital currencies (CBDC) — the endgame.
CBDCs seem like inevitable; it’s not a query of in the event that they’re going to have them, however when. As soon as CBDCs change into widespread, they’ll have the ability to management every part, as it is going to be troublesome to outlive with out them. They don’t should put a microchip into your arm to achieve this immeasurable management — they’ll have the ability to monitor and management your each transfer through CBDCs.
To make sure which you could be traced and tracked always, WEF introduced that clothes of the longer term will include built-in digital passports — and so they’re slated to achieve the market in 2025.30
9. Smartphones in your physique — By 2030, you received’t want to fret about carrying a cellphone or sporting clothes with a built-in digital passport, as a result of WEF is planning to launch smartphones that will probably be implanted instantly into your physique. This info was launched by Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark on the 2022 Davos assembly and coincides with the rollout of 6G expertise.31
Whereas 6G networks are nonetheless of their infancy, Lundmark acknowledged that they may make smartphones as we all know them immediately out of date whereas “bodily and digital worlds will develop collectively.”32 “A lot of this stuff will probably be constructed instantly into our our bodies,” he added,33 echoing the transhumanism motion, which has an final objective of controlling the human inhabitants.
Many individuals regard transhumanism as turning human beings into robots, nevertheless it truly describes a social and philosophical motion that includes the event of human-enhancement applied sciences.34
Elon Musk’s firm Neuralink includes a surgically implanted microchip that’s linked to your mind and synced with AI, with the objective of someday permitting people to regulate synthetic limbs and even interact in telepathy. Musk described it as “a Fitbit in your cranium with tiny wires,”35 and, in accordance with India As we speak, the corporate “launched a video the place a macaque was seen taking part in Ming Pong.”36
Whereas transhumanism could someday use applied sciences which can be bodily embedded within the human physique or mind to supply superhuman cognition or types of thoughts management, remember the fact that presently transhumanism is already occurring, not from an implantable system however by way of mass formation psychosis and the manipulation of knowledge.
10. You’ll personal nothing and be pleased — One of many Nice Reset’s “new regular” dictums is that you simply’ll personal nothing and be pleased. That is a part of WEF’s 2030 agenda,37 and a plan is already in place to make it occur. Of their “8 predictions for the world in 2030,” WEF acknowledged:38
“‘I do not personal something. I do not personal a automobile. I do not personal a home. I do not personal any home equipment or any garments,’ writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Purchasing is a distant reminiscence within the metropolis of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clear power and borrow what they want on demand.
It sounds utopian, till she mentions that her each transfer is tracked and out of doors town reside swathes of discontents, the final word depiction of a society break up in two.”
A part of the plan to dispose of autonomy is that each one merchandise change into companies. The Vigilant Citizen reported:39
“On this dystopian future, there are not any merchandise you possibly can personal. Solely “companies” which can be rented and delivered utilizing drones. This method would make all people utterly depending on WEF-controlled firms for each single primary want. There can be completely no autonomy, no freedom, and no privateness. And also you’ll be pleased.”
A Theme of Final Management
One theme that runs by way of WEF’s a number of agendas is management. “They wish to management what we predict, the place we go, what we are saying, what we eat, and what we put on,” The Vigilant Citizen reported, including:40
“Have you learnt who agrees with the WEF? China. Censorship is widespread, a social credit score system controls folks’s behaviors and COVID remains to be used as an excuse for large lockdowns and complete inhabitants management. To not point out the literal focus camps. Regardless of all of this, Chinese language officers are consistently current at WEF conferences. Why? As a result of China is mainly a laboratory for the WEF’s insurance policies.”
If you wish to struggle again and decide out, select elected officers who don’t help WEF, and boycott corporations — like Google — which can be intertwined with it. It’s additionally pressing that all of us take steps to stay free, sovereign people, which may be as simple as:41
- Be guided by your individual important pondering and what your coronary heart and soul know is true
- Select bravery over obedience